Thursday, February 17, 2011

The day I had the "holl" day off school.



Translation:

One day I had the whole day off school. I got so happy! I went outside and made an igloo. Then I got cold so I went inside. I drank some hot cocoa with marshmallows. Then I looked outside and there was a whole bunch of snow in the yard.

I continue by saying:

"So I went outside agen. This time I maed a ice casil. It was vresing inside so I went inside and walk upstairs to my room but I didn't take my shoos off. Then I took 5 blankits and put them inside my casil. Then I went back to my room and pulled out my monny. Then      went down stars I asked my mom if me and her could go to the stor. She said yes, so we did. I butt 12 boxes of hot coca. Then when we got home I put them in my casil. But I didn't have anything to drink with si I ask my mom if I could ues some of her mogs and she said yes. Then I put them in the casil. So finaly I took my mom outside into the casil. She freet out. Then we maed people pay $2.00 for a twer of the ice casil."

Goal accomplished. Mom freeted out.

No comments:

Post a Comment