Monday, November 5, 2012

106: 365


Euci is getting used to our house more and more. I have recently let her out of my room to roam around freely. I was happy to find out that her favorite place is still my bed, and that she still follows me around. Twice today she came up from downstairs to find me, and stayed by me as I watched television. 

While we were upstairs we got bombarded by children and animals that are still way too excited about another cat being in the house. The poor thing was surrounded by commotion. I had to explain to a 9 year old and a 3 year old that Euci was over-stimulated and needed introvert time (in simpler terms, obviously). It was then that I realized how similar we are. We are both now sitting in the peacefulness of my room. I love my cat. 

No comments:

Post a Comment